Monday, July 03, 2006

Gone are the Days

Got up at 10:30 Am in the morning. Had a nice Aalu paratha. Then went to a movie. After that lunch in a restaurant with friends. Came back to home. Slept for another two hours. Then again went outside with friends. Had pani puri and chat. Still so much of time left in the day. Nothing much to work. Suddenly one of my friends called me up just to say “Good Morning Anu”. Got up from bed just to realize all that was a DREAM.

Sometimes Dreams will be good only if they remain as dreams. Do you guys think I can enjoy my life if that dream comes true? No way! I will just get bored with that life. May be for 2 days I may enjoy. But definitely not even if it is for one week.

I miss my childhood days. I miss my Engineering days. I miss those days I worked in my previous company. I am sure after one year I will say I miss those days at ISB.

Wondering what happened to me? Guess what!!!!! Today is my birthday. As per the tradition I got dunked last night. I really don't have any idea where I will be celebrating my next birthday. Yup ofcourse time will tell.

Those who wanted to apply to ISB can visit the below link to know more about the schedule and other details:
http://isb.edu/pgp/visit/admissions_important_schedule.asp

There was an interesting article ( "B-School: How different is ISB?" ) about ISB in Rediff. Check out the below link if u guys wanna read.
http://in.rediff.com/getahead/2006/jul/03isb.htm

Another article in rediff, which is an interview with the admission director of ISB:
http://in.rediff.com/money/2006/jul/04inter.htm

PS: Today is my Mom’s birthday too

9 comments:

Sabyasachi said...

Anu...many many happy returns of the day..

Anu said...

Thanks Sabya

Indian Blogger said...

Happy Birthday Anu. Have great time.

Anu said...

Thankyou Indian blogger

Mohanraj C Periyasamy said...

Belated birthday wishes for you and your mom :-)

Being jobless for long is the toughest thing in the world. It just frustrates you.

Ford Prefect said...

Happy B'day ... belated .. BTW I went to the link on rediff and commented .. now I am getting smashed all over the place ..;-)

Anu said...

Thanks Mohan! Yup I second you in this. Being jobless when all your friends are settled frustrates you more.

Thanks FordPerfect. BTW where is your blog?

Ford Prefect said...

Its on blogspot.... I wonder why its not showing up on my profile ..
its
ihavewaytoomuchtime.blogspot.com

Desh Sharma said...

A nice write up.. went thru every article penned by you.. seem u r a virgo!