Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Quite confused

In the very first week itself am feeling that Term3 is very hectic. Except Enterpreneurship, other 3 subjects look similar to me. Somehow landing up in calculating present values and net present values. Totally lost in the other 3 subjects. I need to figure this out in this week itself to avoid later repercussions :-D. Before we come out of term2 trauma, so many assignments lined up in term3. Thats life at ISB.

Finally marketing results of term1 are out. I didn't score well in marketing, but thats okey. I am pretty sure that I am not taking marketing as my major. I really can't see myself doing some conjoint analysis down the lane in my career. yet to finalise about electives. I should catch hold of some alumns regarding this. Let me see.

PS:I lost my mobile two days back. That was my brother's gift. So sort of feeling senti about that. Anyways no point in thinking about that right now. I could retain my same old number. Thanks to Airtel. :-)

2 comments:

Ford Prefect said...

ha ha ha .. I remember term 3 was so confusing , half the time I didnt know what the name of the class I was in was ... And yet the best scores I got in the core terms were in term 3 ... Guess rest of the junta was even more confused than me ..

Known Stranger said...

IN ISB ?

my good ness.. ISB? Indian school of bussiness - Hyd. ?