Thursday, May 04, 2006

First Official weekend

Haila! First weekend. Surprising thing is here weekend starts by thursday itself. But what is the use. Loads of work to do. Need to revise the last week's classes. When in the class, I feel like I understood everything. But when I try to recollect I could only see stars moving in my head.

Will try to finish atleast two assignments by friday night and will revise all the 4 subjects in the weekend. Managerial Economics questions are really funny and sounds interesting. We need to calculate the economic profit for sanjay leela bansali if he considers aiswarya rai in his new movie "Devdas Part II -- Terror in Bengal." Just wondering if sanjay leela bansali calculates the economic profit if he ever need to consider aiswarya in his movie :-D
Accounting mey i feel like it is all about how intelligently you balance the balance sheet. Ofcourse there is more than that. Just kidding.
Marketing is the class which is really interesting as we always discuss the real time cases. In fact the faculty makes the class more interesting by showing some videos in the class.
Statistics- Dunno exactly what is going on. I am totally in a baffled state. I need to work more on this subject this weekend.

Almost half of the ISB students can be seen outside the campus. As I stayed in hyderabad from past three years, visited all the famous sites and nothing much left to see in the city. But I can always accompany my friends ofcourse. Managed to get tickets for the movie "pink panther" for tomorrow's evening show at PVR.

No comments: