Monday, May 22, 2006

Split Personality!!!!

After giving the mid term exams, don't know what really happened to me. One of my friend is saying that i had split personality. When the mid term exams got over, everyone (excluding the muggu club members) is glad just because they are over and all started partying, enjoying,cribbing about Eco paper etc etc. I really don't know what happened to me. I just came back to room and seriously opened the accounting book and started reading. No No I am not a maggu club member. Might be the mid term repercussion. :-? And all of a sudden I started giving gyan to my friend it seems.

I will be more glad if the same split personality stay with me till this term get over. Hardly 13 days for term exams. I don't want to screw my end term exams. But anyways great lesson learnt from the mid term. Lot of assignments to be done this week, which are due by wednesday 8:45 Am. Ok chalo then back to work:-)

PS: BTW I changed my blog lil bit. I added some music also. I know this music is lil boring. But not getting time to collect some pleasant music. Once I get that I will update my blog. Now don't ask me where the heck you are getting time to update the blog :-D

6 comments:

Sabyasachi said...

Anu... great music in the background....
sabya

Anu said...

Thanks Sabya!

Sree said...

Green doesn't look good on ur blog.....things on the right side are hardly visible....tk note of it ma'm.

Anu said...

Thanks for your suggestion Sree! I liked this pattern, but i didn't like the other colors in this pattern. Will check out other patterns when i get time and will change for sure :-)

Chaitanya Sagar said...

Thanks for moving the google ads to the right bottom!

I can't hear any music.. my comp is not muted... i am not wearing ear plugs... I haven't gone deaf yet (I still hear windows errors 'tong's).. so I believe may be the firefox is not happy with the music (or its format) and so is not playing it.

CS

Anu said...

Hi chaitanya! Am glad to receieve your comment on my blog. How are you doing?Regarding the background music,I guess firefox is blocking.

Previously I had a problem with this google ads. My entire sidebar used to go down when I tried to move this ads to the side bar. Now, its fine.