Thursday, April 13, 2006

Farewell Time

Hmmm.. Finally it’s the time to get farewell from my company. Last Monday was my last working day. As everyone I too got affected with LDAW syndrome. Yesterday night my colleagues have given me the farewell party at Chutneys, Hyderabad. Gone are the days where I really enjoyed my work, helping my colleagues. When I joined as a fresher in my company I was assigned to one mentor (Sudip). I still remember those days. I just folded my hands and went to him and asked “Sir! Can you please give me one program to analyze.” Now to the same person, I just go and sit on his table and say “Kya Sudip! Kya problem hain? Do u require ne help”. Life is ironic. I miss all those days and all the people here in my company. Everyday I used to go down and used to have that road side panipuri nd sometimes chat too with my colleagues.

I learnt a lot in this short journey. There will be something to learn from any creature in this world. God bless my company and my colleagues.

No comments: