Sunday, April 09, 2006

Good Achievement

I am very happy for being part of the CMMI ML3 achievement in my company. Though my company is taking the bond amount from me, I worked my best. Represented the project, attended the interviews related to process areas and project. Everyone said like why I should work for the company so hard if they are taking the bond amount from me. Even I was bit inclined not to work. My mind was half split with work and not work. I strongly feel like anything in this world can be gained thru love and affection, definitely not thru criticism. This is the best part, which anyone can learn from “How to win friends and influence people”.

Looks things are going in a positive direction. My CEO called me from US and thanked me personally for helping the organization in my last working days too. All of a sudden he started talking about Sabbatical and about my H1B Extension. That’s really great. I am not sure whether I will consider the option or not, but I am feeling really satisfied for what I have done. The option given to me is, he is ready to take me to US after my MBA at ISB. But thing is I need to take three weeks off in between so that I can go to US just for the heck of my H1B extension. But am pretty sure that taking three weeks off is definitely not possible. I’m not sure if the exchange program help me in any way. Once I get into ISB I can get some more details related to this.

Now the million dollar question in my mind is “will he take 1 lakh from me?” Time will tell. I need to go to office on Monday still for the final settlement. Lemme see how things works.

1 comment:

Vikram said...

1 L - thats very high and that too for 3 years. Hope they dont take that amount.
Good luck.