Thursday, April 06, 2006

Things to do before getting into ISB

I guess am already running late in finalizing the to-do list before getting into ISB. Let me finalize it now atleast. Yup.. It’s never too late. :-)

1. Need to finish CMMI activities in the company. -C
2. Should take the back up of all the important data from my office PC. -C
3. Get all the certificates, relieving letter etc etc from the company by 10th of this month. -C
4. Sorting out all the important folders in my office desk. -C
5. Should follow up accountant person to get my form-16 before I leave my company. -C
6. SBI loan is sanctioned. But need to check up with HDFC bank also once as this SBI people are on strike and as I didn’t get any documents from the SBI guys. -C
7. Need to update the financial analysis document. -I
8. Should follow up my project manager for filling up the LDP 360 degrees survey. -C
9. Sort out my shopping list and need to do some shopping, Need to help my brother in his shopping too as he will be leaving to US on 15th morning of this month. -C
10. Should sort out many things in home, as we need to vacate the house by 15th. -C
11. Need to visit doctor once. -I
12. Should meet all my friends atleast once. -C
13. Need to write the accounting and quants test for the pre- term validation. Oops last date is 12th. -C
14. Need to refresh my database of contacts . -C
15. My mobile need to be repaired to make it work till 15th atleast. After that newazz I can use my bro’s mobile. -C
16. Need to mail to all the important persons who are in my important contacts list. -C
17. Should read “Men are from mars and women are from Venus”, and some of Dale Carnegie books. -I
18. …

Oh my God! List is growing big. As of now the list is so. Lemme update the status on daily basis for the above list. I should make sure that I am completing all the above mentioned things before I join ISB. (Just 8 days left)

PS: I -In progress, C- Completed

2 comments:

Anuj said...

Soooooooo much to do :)

Enjoi!!!

Kishore said...

Your TO-Do list is same as that of mine. Except for that Men*.* Book.
Lol..