Saturday, April 15, 2006

send off to my bro

Just came back from the airport. My Bro (Anil) is leaving to Denver,Colorado. Oh my God! I couldn't control my tears at the airport. Now even my mood is not good. Just thought I will be ok if I write this atleast in my diary. He is the only bro to me and also elder to me. My dad was saying, if i would have accepted my offer, even i would have joined my bro. But thats ok. Never mind. I can understand my dad's feeling. He wanted to see his daughter in US. Thats his dream. Never mind Dad. I will try to fullfil ur wish somehow. If I can't make it on my own will atleast marry some guy whoz settled in US. But lemme try to get it done in the first way. If not.... alternative is there. So no worries.

Will be eagerly waiting for my bro's call after 18 hrs. I miss u anil :-(.

6 comments:

Vikram said...

You always has got some backup plan I guess. ISB/Job in US.
To US - Job/Marriage :D

Anu said...

Hmm. My dream is to become an enterpreneur down the lane in my career. Enterpreneur should always have a backup plan ;-)

Anonymous said...

good thoughts to move US....

india is a hell, isn't it????

Sree said...

Girls have an easy way out to US.ie Dependent VISA....truely lucky species in this regard.

Sree

Anu said...

Hi Anonymous!

If you are not an Indian, Please dont ever give a direct statement on other countries. If you are an Indian, Think again before giving a statement about OUR country.

Even if I go to US, definitely am not gonna settle there. May be a couple of years stay.

Anu said...

Hi Sree!

U might be true to some extent. But yes, God is very intelligent in creating this world. He is not biased to any particular creature. Do you think so :-?