Saturday, April 15, 2006

Just Half day to go

After a long wait,finally the time has arrived. Hardly 12 hours to go to step my foot in ISB as a student. Just 1 year course. I have listened, read a lot about life at ISB for that one year. Very tight schedule. Planning is the IMPORTANT thing which is required now. I need to plan things well in advance. I should be able to manage my time well for activities other than studies too. I am very excited about the coming days and also kinda tensed too. Not sure where I stand in such a big competetive pool.
I am a very lazy girl. I have to keep all my laziness aside for the next 1 year atleast. I have to work hard. Just an year course, 8 semisters, 4 subjects per semister, 5 weeks per semister, hell lot of assignments :-(. I have lot of responsibilities too. So many people adviced me to take up the US offer and settle. I have chosen myself this path. I don't think that I will give chance to anyone to say that I have chosen wrong path. I am very conscious about my choices. All the best to you dear. Just do it.:-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anu ,
I am one person who believes that this Decision of yours is not Gonna backfire. Keep you words ,
plan early and plan well.....I am very sure U will get to where you intend to.
Well , lazy.....Hmm did not realize that earier ( I mean from your earlier blogs.....) , Lazy or no Lazy , U will make it ...just keep your eyes on the target & Yes keep posting here coz I am one whoz gonna read all your posts.
BEST OF LUCK FOR ALL THATZ GONNA COME IN THE NEXT ONE YEAR....
C Ya in the next post.
Cheers
R

Anonymous said...

Wish u all the very best...

Praveen

Sree said...

All the best dear...u can make it big @ ISB.

Sree

Anu said...

Thanx for ur wishes guys.

Anonymous said...

I dont see any valid reason for all these guys behind this girl for wishing. I see the word "girl" is making the difference. I also see "R" overexcited. ;-)

Anyway........

Anu said...

Hey Anonymous!

I guess no one requires a reason to wish good. Ok tell me one thing. What kind of reasons u require if you need to wish someone ;-)