Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My First Post

One more blogger here. I had the habit of writing diary, which actually helped me to introspect myself at the end of the day. Then what about Blog. Will it help us in any way? Absolutely. I personally feel one should have guts to get his/her diary in front. So where am I heading towards in my life? MBA or USA? Not yet decided. I have an ISB admit offer in hand and also an assignment for 2 years to work in USA. But am not crazy about US. Its not a big deal. Then what makes me to think about US offer still. Yeah! My family circumstances. But again, I don't want money ruling over me. Huh! I have 10 days in my hand to decide. My sixth sense says that I will be going to ISB coz am more passionate about doing my MBA at ISB. Lemme see where my fate land me up. Any takers?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey come on itzzzzzzz ur life, u can choose the right choice.its ur
life dont compromise with the situations around u.try to increase ur circle
of influence.

-Lavi

Anu said...

Am so glad to see first comment on my blog. Thanx Lavanya. Hmm Well said. This situation is in my circle of influence.

lost in translation said...

Decisions should not be made in the heat of emotions. You should always strive towards coming up with a sustainable, well planned approach.

I am not commenting on this decision of yours, but it is definitely a discussion item (probably at ISB)

Regards
Vithal

Anu said...

Absolutely. But for some days I faced some tug of war with my circumstances. I should never regret about my decision at anytime later in my life. so just took some time and then finally decided to come to ISB. Hope I took a good decision.