Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Perseverance always pays

Finally after long fight with the circumstances, situations around me, am ready to take the call of ISB. But in this journey, Some people felt very sad and there were some bad exchange of words too.

Mr. P said "Girls can't do management. Its not that easy. If you are not able to perform well, you will be fired from the company"

Who is he to talk in this manner. Ofcourse he is related to me in someway, but then, this is not the way to deal things. I know my potential. I will definitely prove what I am. God bless him with good health.

I am so happy that I won over manythings and my dreams didn't get shattered. Now its purely in my hands to make my life happier.

Hmmm. yeah! I need to start loans process and all. Till now I didn't start anything about laptop or loans.

No comments: