Saturday, March 11, 2006

Small gathering

Today, we had a small gathering with Hyderabad ISB admits at Angeethi hotel, which is in Banjara hills road no 1. I reached there by 12:45 PM. The designer dhaba has such a great ambience and of course delicious food. Around 9 people including me gathered, had some introductions, discussion about ISB, loans, laptops, placements, etc. Spent together for 2:30 hours approximately. While coming home, one of them dropped me in his car. I always get confused in saying which is right and which is left. Before some curve comes in the road, first I will see myself, which is my right hand, and then I will say right or left. Hope he didn’t find out my confusion. :-). Hope every one of us had a great time. I think we had to see so many get togethers of this sort from here on.

3 comments:

Kapil Mantri said...

I missed this meet :(. Will be in Hyd on 20th March - lets see if we can have another meet then.

Anu said...

Sure Kapil

Vikram said...

Directions - yeah people get confused about this, sometimes the other person will get it wrong and sometimes the person who is telling tells it wrong. One such indicent happened when driver asked "Are we going left", the other guy replied "right" instead of "correct" and the driver deligently turned right :D