Saturday, March 11, 2006

Wowwwww. What a people around me

My ISB seat even helped me to see the actual attitudes of many people. Whom I used to think GREAT are really people with two tongues. Never I expected that I am gonna see them in such a way. I have all the answers with me to justify my decision. But why should I? After some days, just their introspection will tell them who is wrong and who is who. God bless them with good souls and good health. That’s okay. Forget it. It is a real test case for me before getting into ISB. But one thing is for sure. I have to show all these people, that I took a proper decision. I AM going to show. God is Great. Let the FORCE be with me for the roller coaster ride.

Finally deposited my Acceptance amount today. Yet to get the access to micro site. Many pending things to finish. First I should finish my weekly planning for this week. This is the real best thing that I learnt from seven habits of highly effective people seminar.

2 comments:

Sumit Poddar said...

Now who were these people who ruffled you so much? hope not isb'ians :-)

Anu said...

No..Definitely Not ISB'ians:-)