Monday, March 27, 2006

Back to the Kitchen work:-(

After a long break, again back to the kitchen
work. All these days my granny was there with me and she used to do everything. You can see her in the pic. She was like after me and my bro to eat food on time. Just yesterday she left to my hometown. She might be coming back on april-10th or so. Till that time, somehow I need to manage this cooking part. I couldn’t spend much time on learning this cooking stuff. I am still a novice.

From tomorrow no one is there to give tea/coffee to us. I should be the one who should get up first and prepare tea, lunch, dinner etc. (Breakfast gets skipped as we wake up so early in the morning by 10:00 Am :-)). My bro will be sleeping in other room and wakes me up by irritating me with his missed calls. His ultimate goal is to get bed tea from me. So from tomorrow the fight starts.