Monday, March 20, 2006

Perfect weekly planning

My weekly planning worked well this time. Submitted Loan App as per schedule did many things as per planned and the most important thing, which I did, is meeting all my Hyd friends on Saturday. I have almost lost touch with them coz of my GMAT Prep, ISB Application process, Interview prep etc etc.. had a wonderful time with them.

After almost 2 years, yesterday I went to visit Buddha statue along with my friend. I was really thrilled to stay there near the statue for almost 45 min. Last time when we went (b4 2 years) we didn’t get down at the statue. Looks lot of renovation.




Here is some info about the Hussain Sagar lake and Buddha statue

Hussain Sagar Lake:
The most popular promenade Tank Bund dams the Hussain Sagar large lake that connects the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad. In the middle of the lake is the 'Rock of Gibraltar', on which stands the statue of Buddha. The beautiful Necklace Road lies on one side of the lake.
Buddha Statue:
The 16 meter tall, 350-tone monolithic colossus rises high from the placid waters of the picturesque Hussain Sagar Lake. It is made of white granite, finely sculptured and stands majestically amidst the shimmering waters of the lake.

2 comments:

Kapil said...

all the best 4 ur 'ride' :)

Anu said...

Thanx Dude and i wish u the same:-)